Sunday, June 29, 2008

Free Stock Screener

Thanks to Jeff for locating this screener.

"I have recently decided to increase the weighting of free cash flow yield in my Covered Calls Analysis Sheet. The three screeners I currently utilize (Schwab, MarketGrader. com, Value Line Daily Options Survey) do not presently have a 'free cash flow'-related variable available to screen against. So I was pleased to find this site today:
http://finviz. com/screener. ashx
Check it out. You might find it useful.
Two of the variables they provide that are nice are 'price/free cash flow' and whether or not a stock is 'optionable' .
I just did a screen with eleven variables and it came back with 30 companies -- the variables were: EPS growth next 5 years>10%; Current Ratio>1; P/E<20;>10%; Debt/Equity<.6; Otpionable; and Stock Price>$10.
Jeff"

I have tried this screener and find it very helpful. I also provides access to lots of information on stocks in a very rapid maner. Give it a try.

No comments: